The benefits of being a member of the CATCH community don’t end when you graduate! Our alumni are always valued members of our dog training family, and in addition to the benefits offered directly by CATCH, you get to enjoy a long (and growing) list of discounts and opportunities that are offered specifically to CATCH grads. Take a look at these advantages including support from some of the top names in the business:
- You will be featured on the CATCH website Trainer Search
- This provides online referrals, credibility and direct links to your website or social media page. The links from our site are a huge boost to help you come up higher in natural search results for search engines like Google (to have a site of our size and popularity point to your site or online presence is very significant. This is called SEO or search engine optimization).
- Receive two forms of your Professional Certificate:
- High-quality printed diploma suitable for framing, and a
- Digital diploma ideal for display on your website (plus a digital seal to showcase the accomplishment of certification)
- Access to the CATCH Study Guide in both print and online format (available forever and updated regularly)
- You are automatically included on job post emails when professional training companies in your area come to us with opportunities for CATCH graduates.
- 15% off membership to the Association of Professional Dog Trainers with the CATCH promo code. *This will also get you discounts on trainer’s insurance through the Business Insurers of the Carolinas
- You will receive ready-made lesson plans and business/career-building prep tools (Master Class and Basics Pro students)
- Valuable discounts for CATCH students on products and services from top industry resources:
- Dog*Biz – the number one company in the world at helping dog businesses succeed, offering everything from ready-made contracts and lesson plans to personalized consulting from experts who have made it to the highest levels of our industry.
- Website Design – Jen Chapman Creative – receive a free consultation plus discounts off a templated website build or a completely custom build. In addition to developing your website, Jen Chapman Creative offers training sessions on how to update your site and they also offer ongoing support. Jen has been building brands and websites for successful dog professionals for years.
- Your company’s branding on dog and training products through Doggone Good
- Nicole Wilde books and DVDs – direct from the author herself
- Dogwise – outstanding educational library of books and videos for dog professionals
- Tuition discounts and preferred status with Cooperative Paws – a nationally renowned online school for studying service dog training with Veronica Sanchez
- Discounts on any additional CATCH program or upgrades you choose, including our in-person workshops that people come from all over the world to experience (we provide the dogs and the professional training facilities on campus)
- Advanced studies and consulting available with discounts from Pia Silvani, Director of the ASPCA Behavioral Rehabilitation Center
- Online Pet CPR & First Aid certificate course provided to all Master Class and Basics Pro graduates
- Professional CATCH polo shirts and branded equipment such as training pouches and clickers are available to you for minimal purchase cost after graduation
- You are treated as a valued member of our community from application to graduation and forever after. Just ask students who have come back to us months and years later for networking, business consulting, or preparation for additional national certifications.
Join the CATCH Community!
“I am so grateful to the CATCH instructors and staff for their guidance, dedication, and the CATCH program. My business is booming as a trainer and I owe it all to CATCH! Life is awesome and, with CATCH, I have made friendships I am sure will span my lifetime. Thank you all!!!” – Jim H. 2018 Graduate