Advanced Study for Graduates & Experienced Dog Trainers
Advanced topics are discussed at length in our Digging Dogs community. Learn more about Digging Dogs here.
Nicole Wilde One-on-One Learning
CATCH is partnered with internationally renowned trainer, Nicole Wilde, to offer graduate-level training and behavior studies including private consulting on your cases. These programs are designed to teach trainers high-level skills and to offer insight into areas of learning that are typically very hard to gain exposure to.
- Advanced study is open to graduates, mentor trainers, and students who have training experience.
- Phone or video chat will be available from anywhere in the country.
CATCH students, graduates, and mentor trainers – take advantage of your exclusive tuition rates for this great resource. If you are interested in booking a consult session with Nicole, contact our friendly Student Support team and we will help you get set up.
About Nicole Wilde
Nicole is an internationally recognized, award-winning author and lecturer, as well as a professional canine behavior specialist and Certified Professional Dog Trainer (CPDT-KA). Her writing has been part of the CATCH curriculum for many years and is loved by our students. Nicole’s eleven books include Don’t Leave Me, Help for Your Fearful Dog, and Keeping the Peace: A Guide to Solving Dog-Dog Aggression in the Home. She is also a regular contributor to Modern Dog Magazine and her own blog, Wilde About Dogs. Nicole is on the Advisory Board for the Companion Animal Sciences Institute, and on the Advisory Board for Apex Protection Project.
In addition to working with dogs, Nicole has worked with rescued wolves and wolfdogs for over thirty years and is considered an expert in the field. She was Executive Director for Villalobos Rescue Center, a sanctuary for rescued wolves and wolfdogs, as well as pit bulls and exotic animals. Nicole owns and operates
Gentle Guidance Dog Training in Santa Clarita, California, and continues to write books, teach seminars, train dogs, mentor other trainers, and help dogs and their people any way she can.
Dog Trainers Friend, Coaching & Consulting for Canine Professionals
As a member of the CATCH community, you will receive exclusive discounts on all advanced study programs, including:
Customized Consultation – Build a New Skill Set or Get Help with a Challenging Case
One-hour or 90 minute sessions are offered by phone or Zoom.
- Here are just a few things Nicole can assist you with:
- Struggles new trainers face, including how-to’s and confidence building
- Learning, improving, or expanding training techniques
- Dealing with clients
- Designing or fine-tuning behavior protocols
- Running group classes or conducting private lessons
- Accompanying you virtually at a client session
- Structuring or restructuring your business
- Finding your niche…and then finding clients.
- Reviewing your marketing materials; help with writing if needed
- Consulting and coaching on tough behavior topics including fear, aggression, and separation anxiety
- Dealing with sticky situations
- …and, even your own dogs’ issues–because we all know trainers’ dogs are perfect, right?
- Beyond simply discussing your concerns, if needed, Nicole can also observe and coach you in real time, demonstrate techniques using her own dogs, review video you send of training or behavior situations, or even sit in virtually on a client session.
- After each session, Nicole will send you a written summary of what you’ve covered. She is happy to share her handouts, favorite techniques developed over the years, and helpful tips and tricks.
- Standard tuition for a customized consultation is $170-$250 per session, depending on the time spent together. CATCH students, graduates, and mentor trainers are eligible for a special discount of 10% off any service. Package prices are also available!
We have designed these advanced learning programs to be flexible, supportive, and collaborative. From anywhere in the country, you now have access to another top-notch training and behavior expert that can make a difference in your career.
CATCH students, graduates, and mentor trainers – take advantage of this amazing resource and your exclusive tuition rates. If you are interested in booking a consult session with Nicole, contact our friendly Student Support team to learn more. We are always here to help.
- If you have not yet taken a course with CATCH, ask us how you can start on your path to become a dog trainer and behavior professional today.Call 877.752.2824 (877.75.CATCH)