CATCH Canine Trainers Academy
July 5, 2022
Description of Users and Acceptance of Terms
The Information We Collect
In the course of operating the Websites, CATCH will collect (and/or receive) the following types of information.
- Personal Information
When you sign up to become a User, you will be required to provide us with Personal Information about yourself, such as your name, address, e-mail address, and phone number. We do not collect any Personal Information from Visitors when they use the Website unless they provide such information voluntarily, such as by registering, filling out a form, sending us an e-mail, or signing up for a newsletter. All information we collect and/or receive under this section is collectively called “Personal Information.”
Those who engage in transactions with CATCH are asked to provide additional information, including, as necessary, the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, CATCH, and/or our third-party service providers collect such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with CATCH. CATCH does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described herein. Visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities, such as paying for services or gaining access to online educational materials.
- Application Information
When you wish to register for Services (such as enrolling in a course of study), you must provide us with certain information about your interests, goals, and experience via an online form (ex., a student application), and we may automatically collect other information relating to each such application. Such information is collectively called the “Application Information.”
- Billing Information
When Users register with us, they will be required to provide certain information in addition to the Personal Information noted above. Such information may include a credit card number, expiration date, billing address, activation codes, and similar information. Such information is collectively called the “Billing Information.” Billing Information is used to process a one-time order, or to process regular payments in the case of Users who voluntarily select a Payment Plan (ex., an automatic monthly charge for an ongoing course) as their method of payment for Services. Our Student Support Team (customer service) will have access to the last four (4) digits of a User’s credit card, which we will use for customer service purposes. Any other Billing Information provided by Users is collected, stored, and processed according to the agreed upon payment schedule in a separate Student Agreement which is presented to Users at their time of enrollment.
- User Submissions
In certain cases, Users may email, submit, or upload data to the Websites (“User Submissions”) in the form of testimonials, questions, answers, feedback, photos, videos, media, or the like. CATCH may use this information internally for feedback or employee training, or for public use such as sharing, marketing, or the like.
- Other Information
In addition to the information noted above, we may collect additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
- From You.Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to us, such as product and service preferences, career goals, education level, and other information that does not identify you personally.
- From Your Activity.Information that we automatically collect when you use the Websites, including, without limitation:
- IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the Websites Visitors and Users visit, etc.;
- Information about a mobile device, including universally unique ID (“UUID”), Websites type and version (e.g., iOS or Android), carrier and country location, hardware and processor information (storage, chip speed, camera resolution, NFC enabled, and network type (WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G); and
- Activity and usage information occurring via the Websites, including tagging data, favorites, survey responses, preferences, session lengths; and similar data.
- CATCH may collect Aggregated Statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, CATCH may monitor visits to our site(s). CATCH may display this aggregate information publicly or provide it to others. However, CATCH does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described herein.
CATCH’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information (“NPII”) is to better understand how CATCH’s visitors use its website. CATCH may occasionally release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by providing analytics to a third-party or consultant to identify usage trends and areas for improvement. CATCH also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on our sites. CATCH only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described herein, except that blog commenter IP addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
Information Collected by or Through Third-Party Companies
Accessing and Modifying Personal Information and Communication Preferences
You may contact us at any time to make changes to your Personal Information and certain Other Information by calling us at 877-752-2824, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or submitting a contact form on our Websites. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any CATCH marketing email. (Users cannot opt out of receiving transactional e-mails related to their account.) We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases.
How We Use and Share the Information
We use the Personal Information, the Application Information, the Billing Information, the Other Information, and the User Submissions (collectively, the “Information”) to provide our Services to Visitors and Users; to ship study materials or the like to Users, to process Payment Plans for Users, to administer our rewards and promotional programs; to maintain and improve our Websites and services; to solicit your feedback; and to inform you about our products and services and those of our third-party marketing partners.
We may also use and/or share Information as described below:
- CATCH will access, use, and share the Information as required to fulfill our contractual obligations to you or subsequent requests for Services and/or support by you.
- We may disclose your personal data to our partner companies, affiliates, and contracted personnel insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes, and on the legal bases, set out in this policy.
- We may disclose your personal data to our insurers and/or professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice, or the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
- In order to provide our services and administer our rewards and promotional programs, we may share your Personal Information and Other Information with our third-party promotional and marketing partners, including, without limitation, businesses participating in our various programs.
- We may from time to time share Personal Information and/or Other Information with other companies who may provide you information about the products and services they offer. However, to the extent required by law, you will be given the opportunity to opt-out of such sharing.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance, Order fulfillment, customer service, and marketing assistance. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our Visitors, Users, and our products and services, we may analyze the Other Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Websites and/or our products and services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may share some or all of your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
- As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
We may disclose any and all of the categories of personal data (usage data, account data, enquiry data etc. ) to our third-party application suppliers or subcontractors and data processors in so far as reasonably necessary for the same purposes specified above for our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and business and communications with Users. These third parties are obligated to use to use this information only for the provision of our services. The categories of third-party recipients (ex., financial transaction software, application suppliers, subcontractors, data processors) for your personal data include:
- Communication management; that allow us to implement your email and communication preferences including when you opt in or opt out of receiving optional communications
- Student Course management; that allow us to manage our specific study programs to which you may have enrolled; for example, you may have access to study materials for Master Class, Basics Pro, or Core Skills study materials.
- Event Registration, Store and Learning Systems; that allow us to have products and services available for purchase, a registration system for events, and a learning system through which to manage your education experience
- Customer service; that allow us to provide customer service; for example, we use third-party apps to provide live customer service
- Personalization/Optimization; i) that allows us while you are visiting our website or using our services the best experience. For example, when we stream a video the system may adjust the video to compensate for the speed of your internet connection
Financial transactions relating to our website and services may be handled by third-party service providers. We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with queries relating to such payments and refunds.
In addition to the specific disclosures of personal data set out, we may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person. We may also disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
How We Protect the Information
CATCH discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on CATCH’s behalf or to provide services available at CATCH’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using CATCH’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. CATCH will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations and service providers, as described herein, CATCH discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only when required to do so by law, or when CATCH believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of CATCH, third parties, or the public at large. If you are a registered user of a CATCH website and have supplied your email address, CATCH may send you emails (including weekly newsletters or other forms of electronic communication) to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or keep you updated with what’s going on with CATCH and our products. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or a feedback mechanism such as our student support chat function), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or help us support other users.
CATCH takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and non-personally-identifying information. We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the Information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Websites may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
What rights you have over your data
You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Important Notice to Non-U.S. Residents
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents who have an established business relationship with CATCH may choose to opt out of our sharing your Personal Information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and (1) you wish to opt out; or (2) you wish to request certain information regarding our disclosure of your Personal Information to third parties for the direct marketing purposes, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or write to us at:
CATCH Canine Trainers Academy
24 Newark Pompton Turnpike, Suite 206
Little Falls, NJ 07424
How to Contact Us
This website is owned and operated by Canine Trainers Academy LLC a.k.a. CATCH Canine Trainers Academy.
CATCH Canine Trainers Academy
24 Newark Pompton Turnpike
Little Falls, NJ 07424
You can always contact us:
- by post, to the postal address given above
- using our website Contact form (preferred)
- by telephone: 877-752-2824 or the phone number published on our website
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or other support email addresses published on our website.